Pakistan Rocks Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streaming problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ll0OoO0ll
Subha ho gai Mamoon!
Subha ho gai Mamoon!

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-10

Streaming problems Empty
PostSubject: Streaming problems   Streaming problems Icon_m15Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:02 am

I think this question must've been already asked a million times but for some reason I couldnt see it on the forum. How come there is no streaming available at all on the site? The cricket streaming is understandable but other streamings like audio and movies dont play at all. Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Streaming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming problems   Streaming problems Icon_m15Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am

Oh, its a possibility that the links for video and audio might be out-dated, you can ofcourse report or request a movie or anthing similar, and the admin team will try their best to find it for you,

Hope you have a nice time at pkroxcommunity
Back to top Go down
http://pkroxcks.com
jusama14
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-09-06

Streaming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming problems   Streaming problems Icon_m15Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:21 pm

Might also be because you are using a browser like firefox, try internet explorer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Streaming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming problems   Streaming problems Icon_m15Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:42 pm

or if you're using Internet Explorer it might ask you that the site needs to run ActiveX control called Media Player by Microsoft.. something like that.. make sure you click on that and click Run to display media player embedded in the xplorer

hope this helps ..

(i'm not the pkrox guy.. his bro.. I'm clever, aren't I ) Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pkroxcks.com
Sponsored content

Streaming problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streaming problems   Streaming problems Icon_m15

Back to top Go down

Streaming problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pakistan Rocks Community :: Announcement :: Help Desk-